1. Kitsy Lane Color Jewel Necklace* similar here.
2. Nokia Lumia 521
3. Orly Nail Polish in Lemonade
4. Jcrew Eyelette Blazer
5. Physicians Formula Bronze Booster Glow-Boosting Season-to-Season Bronzer
6. Penny Board in Pastel Fade 22''
7. Louis Vuitton Tote
8. Neutrogina Age Shield Face Sunscreen Lotion, 70 SPF
9. Bath and Body Works French Lavender and Honey Perfume
10. H&M Trench Coat
11. Etsy Gold Rabbit Ring
12. L'Oreal Color Riche Color Caress Lipstick in Pink Plush
13. Forever21 Harem Pants
14. Harney & Sons Paris Tea
15. Jordana Fabuliner in Black
*No longer available for purchase.
Why I like these:
1.This Necklace is a great statement piece, and can be worn with a plain shirt or fancier coordinating piece.
2. This is my new phone, as well as my first phone. I LOVE it. Except right now, it has no service, so it's basically a glorified ipod. Oh well, as long as it has instagram. :)
3. Buttercup yellow nail polish is so chic! Plus, pastels look great on your hands. I especially like Orly's formula.
4. I found this blazer in an outlet a few weeks ago. Unfortunately, I had no money, and was unable to purchase it. Ah well, it doesn't hurt to dream, right?
5. This bronzer is one of my favorites! It's worth the price, because you can use it year round.
6. I already have a Penny Board, but this one is so darn cute! Would anyone like to buy it for me? :)
7. This is one of my favorite purses. After discovering my little Louis 90% off at a consignment shop, the two of us have been inseparable.
8. Facial sunscreen is a must EVERYDAY if you don't want your face to look like the grand canyon when you're 60. I like this one best, because it offers the best protection and gives a dewy look to skin.
9. The perfume name just says it all.
10. Trench coats and red lipstick will always be in style. This H&M one is budget-friendly and sturdy.
11. Anything is made better with bunnies. Anything. As the proud owner of 4 rabbits, this ring makes my heart sing.
12. This lipstick will feel amazing on your lips. I like this pale pink color because it goes with any makeup look. Bonus: 20 SPF
13. Harem pants are possibly one of the world's greatest inventions. Here's why: They're modest, chic, and super comfy.
14. This tea is so delicious, you'll love it even if you hate tea. I can't even describe the taste, it's just heavenly. If you need an excuse to buy it, the adorable tin packaging is a perfectly legitimate one. You could always use another pencil holder, right?
15. This eyeliner was so cheap, but one tube lasted for four months of daily application. It's so easy to apply (and wash of, for that matter) and fits conveniently in any purse size.
I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it! Be sure to check the blog again soon, as I have many ideas underway. Do YOU have any ideas? Leave your suggestions in the comments below! And don't forget to follow our instagram @4evryseason and my instagram @officialgabriellemarie
Love and blessings to you all,