Translate

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Gabrielle's March Favorites





           I thought I'd kick off my post-a-day April challenge with a list of things I've been loving this past March.  Here are the links:


1.  Nasty Gal Moon Rocker Ring*
2.  Modcloth Hip Conservatory Shirt*
3.  Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealor
4. Garnier Moister Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream
5. J. Crew Peach Patent Belt* (Similar one here.)
6.  Vera Bradley Watercolor E-Reader Sleeve
7.  Marc Jacobs Fragrance Daisy
8.  Original Tall Rain Boots Blue Lily
9.  New Fashions Women PU Leather Handbag
10.  Essie Tart Deco
11.  Citrus Tie Dyed Tugless Hair Bands
12.  American Eagle High Rise Jeggings Blue Vintage Wash
13.  Peach Sherbert (recipe here)
14.  Merona Floral Phone Case/Wallet*
15.   Formula 10.0.6 Pores Be Pure Skin-Clarifying Mask
16.  EOS Honeysuckle Honeydew Lip Balm

*Item no longer for sale

I hope you enjoyed this!  Remember to check back soon.

Love,
Gabrielle Marie



No comments:

Post a Comment