Translate

Sunday, April 20, 2014

OOTD: Easter Eddition!

               Happy Resurrection Day!  I hope everyone has had a wonderful day.  While waking up at 5:30 am for sunrise service at my church wasn't exactly my idea of a restful morning, I am glad that I attended the sunrise service and the delicious church breakfast which followed.

Here are some photos of what I wore:


A side-ish view of my outfit.  Photo credit: Nastia.
Front view of my outfit.  Photo credit: Nastia.
My sandals (they're my new favorites).  I think I was jumping up and down when this was taken?  I'm not really much of a foot model.
  Photo credit: Nastia.




Isn't this Japanese Maple gorgeous?!  I also love the way my hair looks in this picture.
  Photo credit: Nastia.
I had way too much fun on this photo shoot!
  Photo credit: Nastia.
I did my hair in a Dutch Headband Braid.
  Photo credit: Nastia.
What I wore:
  ♡ Dress (similar shirt and skirt available)
  ♡ Jacket (same shirt, but different wash than mine)
  ♡ Shoes*

*No longer for sale

 Even though bunnies and chicks are cute, we shouldn't allow our attention from the cross.  I really love this verse.  What a wonderful proclamation it is!

Mark 16:6:
"6 But he said to them, 'Do not be alarmed. You seek Jesus of Nazareth, who was crucified. He is risen! He is not here. See the place where they laid Him.'" 

       Now that I've given you a Resurrection Day lecture, I'm going to go be a heathen and eat some chocolate!  Check back for another post soon!

Love, Gabrielle Marie

P.S.

       Did you enjoy this Outfit Of The Day?  Let me know if you'd like to see more OOTDs!

No comments:

Post a Comment